Avaap is one of the largest and fastest-growing Infor-only IT services and software development firms with deep industry expertise in equipment, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, food and beverage, retail/fashion and the public sector. Recently expanding to the UK and other geographies, Avaap customers benefit from quality implementation services and a unique JumpStart implementation and M3 Upgrade approach through Avaap M3-specific solutions and a portfolio of acceleration tools.
As a certified Infor M3 alliance partner and solution provider, Avaap has earned the coveted Infor Alliance Partner of the Year award for two consecutive years. A combination of competitive rate structure, the industry’s top M3 consulting professionals, Avaap M3 complementary products and successful M3 implementation track record are why more M3 customers are choosing Avaap as their partner of choice for Infor implementations and upgrades.
Avaap’s M3 services and solutions include hardware and software capabilities, designed to help our customers achieve cost-effective, predictable project outcomes. Innovation is at the core of how we create value for our customers and realized through solutions that extend the value of an investment in Infor software.
Avaap developed the first API data engine for fast, accurate and streamlined data conversions to Infor M3. M3 customers can also take advantage of Avaap’s M3 Credit Card Processing framework and secure payment gateway implementation services to accept payment through Infor M3. Avaap Test Automation streamlines Infor M3 system testing, providing greater visibility into testing processes and faster access to Infor technology. Avaap Test Automation comes with standard 33 test scripts for Infor M3 out of the box.
Our M3 capabilities include:
- New M3 implementation projects
- Full M3 implementations
- Version upgrades (M3 core product (JAVA/RPG)/all add-on products) Project management
- Business and technical consultants
- Strategic staffing: Qualified M3 consultants (fin,mfg, scm, com, pm, maintenance, rentals)
- Mod development
- Business intelligence
- Mobility, ecommerce
- M3 customer modifications
- Mash ups, ION
- Mak development
- Net new installs (M3 core product/all add-on products)
- Hardware sales (Servers (Windows, AIX, ISERIES), Storage Solutions and Network Infrastructure)
- Accelerated M3 implementation approach
- Avaap JumpStart framework
- Post go-live services
- Process audits, configuration changes,
- System performance/tuning
- Configuration and end user training
In addition to a M3 services, Avaap has a dedicated Lawson practice, offering a full range of services for customers that rely on Lawson for financial, supply chain and human resource management. To learn more about Avaap, visit www.avaap.com