IDM Document Capture is an intelligent document capture and data classification solution that is powered by Ephesoft and extracts meaningful data from documents no matter the format or how you receive them.
That data then feeds your back office applications and line of business processes to accelerate the pace of business transactions. IDM Document Capture can identify the information you need without manual data entry, without time consuming document sorting or scanning separator sheets with barcodes.
IDM Document Capture utilizes powerful algorithms to extract critical information from your physical and electronic documents. It’s a zero foot-print, browser based application that runs on your servers behind your firewall. We classify documents by content analysis, bar code or layout, and then extract data from structured, semi-structured and unstructured documents using OCR, ICR and OMR engines, Free Form Extraction and Fuzzy Database Matching.
If you have paper or electronic documents that drive your sales orders, insurance claims, mortgages, invoices or any other business critical process, you need to investigate IDM Document Capture.
IDM now comes with document capture capabilities
- OCR, ICR, OMR, imaging, free-form extraction, no templating needed.
The document capture capability is an add-on to IDM
- Not sold standalone, but always to existing IDM customers, or with an IDM license.
Powered by Ephesoft through a OEM solution partnership
- Ephesoft Enterprise is the fastest and most accurate document classification and extraction engine you can put your fingers on today.
This document capture solution is integrated with IDM
- Documents being captured in IDM Document Capture automatically end up in IDM with the correct metadata.
Through IDM, there is also ION integration
- Meaning transactional data can be transferred to other connected systems in a standardized way. Also meaning we get workflow support and BPM aligned with the rest of Infor’s products.
For more information <click here>