January 18, 2018
11 AM EST | 4 PM GMT | 5 PM CET
2017 was a whirlwind year of global shifts, policy changes, and disruptive technology. Will the momentum continue in 2018? What new trends will emerge? How will the world economy affect manufacturers on opposite sides of the globe?
Join Infor on January 18 for an IndustryWeek-hosted webinar on the top 18 predictions for 2018. Experts from the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), EEF from the UK, and Infor will provide a sneak peek to the future.
Key takeaways include:
- How can manufacturers overcome the shortage of skilled workers?
- Which trends and innovations will benefit manufacturers most?
- How will the volatile global economy impact market demand?
- Will changing regulations call for new strategies and processes?
- Which trends and innovations will benefit manufacturers the most?
For more details, speaker bios, and to register, click here.